You can expect up to 25 persons.
It’s extremely difficult if not impossible to join a tour after it has begun. It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements from the moment you decide to leave the tour. You would also be responsible for all costs associated with joining a tour late or leaving one early.
Tips are not included in the tour price and tipping is entirely at your discretion.
Unfortunately none of our excursions are handicap accessible, We do organize though special private/group excursion on request.
All of our tours are unique, so what you need to take in consideration is what you really like by reading each tour details.
Please note that all entrances or fees to different arcaeological sites, museums or other areas of interest are not included in the price of the excursion unless it is mentioned.
Certain categories pay a reduced admission fee and others enjoy a free entrance. All children below 18 years old have a free entrance pass to all museum and archeological sites exept from Achilleion Palace and private museums.
Reduced Admission for:
– Greek citizens and citizens of other Member – States of the European Union who are over 65 years old, upon presentation of their ID card or passport for verification of their age and country of origin.
– The accompanying parents on educational visits of elementary schools.
– University students and students at Technological Educational Institutes or equivalent schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID
Free Admission for:
– Cultural Card holders
– Escorting teachers during the visits of schools and institutions of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary education and of military schools. Holders of a valid unemployment card.
– Members of Societies and Associations of Friends of Museums and Archaeological Sites, upon presentation of their certified membership card.Members of the ICOM-ICOMOS.
– Persons possessing a free admission card.
– The employees of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports and the Archaeological Receipts Fund, upon presentation of their service ID card.
– The official guests of the Greek government, with the approval of the General Director of Antiquities.
– University students and Students of Higher Education Institutes, Technological Educational Institutes, Military Schools or equivalent Schools of member states of the European Union, as well as Schools of Guides, upon presentation of their student identity card.
– Young people, under the age of 18, after demonstrating the Identity Card or passport to confirm the age.
– Guides or escorts of groups with special needs.
You need to pay with credit card. We do not accept any other forms of payment. All prices are in euro per person.
That means that either the excursion is fully booked for that date or the excursion is not available.