“CORFU PERPSECTIVES GUIDED TOURS” is an online travel agency, based at Gouvia, Corfu Island, Greece.
1. This website was developed to provide visitors with information and services. Its use is regulated by the following terms and conditions, which visitors are requested to read carefully and comply with them. In any case, the visitors’ stay on the pages of this website and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are not allowed to visit this site, as its content is restricted to adults, according to law. The administrators of this website bear no responsibility, in case minors voluntarily visit any of the web pages or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them.
3. The Terms and Conditions herein and any amendments thereto are governed by the Greek Law. Any dispute arising, relating to this contract, is under the jurisdiction of the courts of Corfu.
By making a purchase or booking one of the products or services offered in this website, customers accept unconditionally the following terms of participation.
Our company provides the following services:
• Walking trips – tours in Corfu town.
• Guided tours – trips at museums, sights, archaeological sites, churches, monasteries.
• Trips outside of Corfu town on a bus, minivan or taxi, with a tour guide or a tour leader.
• Transfers by bus, minivan, taxi from/to Corfu port or airport or any other destination in Corfu (e.g. hotels).
• Cycling excursions – tours.
• Snacks and drinks at restaurants and coffee shops.
• Transfers by boat.
• City tour with a photographer – tour leader.
• Walking trips – tours in Ioannina town.
• Hiking tours on Corfu island, Epirus region and Greece.
• Trips beyond Corfu island on a bus, minivan or taxi, with a tour guide or a tour leader.
• Transfers by bus, minivan, taxi from/to Igoumenitsa port or any other destination in Epirus region and Greece (e.g. hotels).
• Transfers by ferry boat.
Customers can either select one of our itineraries or request a customized (private or group) tour or excursion. Purchase or reservation of products or services through this website is possible subject to availability. The contract concluded when a reservation is made exclusively binds the customer and the product/service provider.
Prices are based on known costs when submitting the offer and are subject to change without notice until the reservation is confirmed. Prices listed are per person or per group. Each tour page describes in details what is included in the prices.
For the reservation of a product or service full payment by credit card is required and completion of the relevant fields of the reservation form. Confirmations of reservations are sent by e-mail.
Users are required to verify the accuracy of the confirmation details and immediately notify the company of any errors. Notifications about confirmation errors received after 48 hours will not be taken into consideration and withdrawal will not be possible.
We only accept online payments. The are no additional charges. Most types of credit cards are accepted.
Specific terms and conditions make provisions for the possibility of cancellation – exchange of an agreed product or service.Cancellations of reservations can be made by e-mail. Upon the cancellation of a reservation you will be notified by e-mail or telephone regarding any cancellation fees, which are estimated as follows:
For cancellations exceeding 20 calendar days prior to the beginning of the service, the full amount will be refunded except for the credit card handling fee.
For cancellations made from 40 hours to 20 days prior to the beginning of the service, the customer pays 50% of the cost of the service.
For cancellations made in less than 40 hours prior to the beginning of the service, the customer pays the full cost of the service. The same applies in case of no show on the agreed time and designated meeting point.
Refunds on behalf of the company are made within 4 weeks from the date of cancellation. Please note that there is a credit card handling fee when customers make a cancellation. In case the company cancels a service/product, there is no handling fee.
You are kindly requested to arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes before the beginning of the service – tour. In case of delay, please contact us by phone so as to be informed about the exact location of the group. In case you need a taxi for transportation, you bear the cost of it.
In the event that the cruise ship you have boarded changes direction or in case it is not possible to disembark from it for reasons of force majeure, such as bad weather, you will receive a full refund – except credit card handling fees. This does not apply to ship delays.
Our tours require a minimum number of participants in order to be conducted. Our company reserves the right to cancel any of the tours at any time up to 24 hours prior to the tour starting time for any reason, especially due to insufficient number of participants.
In case our company cancels a tour, participants are entitled to a refund or may select to participate on a different tour. Under no circumstances are we liable for any other expenses, such as air tickets or other personal expenses of customers.
Our company reserves the right to change itineraries due to force majeure. In case the flow of the program is hindered by events such as strikes, closed roads, closed museums, the company will propose alternatives. In case no alternatives can be found or the alternatives suggested are not to the customers’ satisfaction, then the service – tour is canceled and customers receive a refund.
Our company reserves the right to make last minute cancellations (less than 12 hours from starting time) without prior notice if weather conditions, official measures, strikes or other unforeseen circumstances make it impossible to take place or endanger the participants. In this case, participants receive a full refund.
Children up to 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Customers – participants must hold a valid EU Member State ID or passport.
For each of your reservations made on this website, you will receive a voucher that you should present (in print or electronic form) to the tour leader, so as to participate in the tour.
Our company is not responsible for any changes in museum admission tickets which are not included in the price of the tour, even though the visit at these museums is part of the tour schedule. If you are entitled to a reduced ticket, you must have the relevant proof with you.
The company does not provide any kind of insurance. Having a travel insurance is a prerequisite for bookings with our company. Please check your private insurance to ensure you have coverage for travel abroad. Our company has no responsibility for expenses or losses of uninsured customers.
Our company reserves the right to refuse the provision of services to uninsured customers.
Our company will make every effort to ensure safe walking tours and shall not be held responsible for the personal safety of the participants or the safety of their personal items or for preventing events that are beyond its control, such as thefts, illnesses, accidents, etc.In case of beach activities, participants are responsible for their safety at sea and for avoiding mistakes that can lead to drowning. Each customer is responsible for his / her personal safety, medical needs, etc.
For security reasons a valid passport, ID or driving license is required on the day of the tour.
The participants :
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Are obliged to return the bicycle to condition they have received it.
• Are responsible for any damage to the bike during the rental/tour period and are obliged to immediately restore it. In case of total damage, lost or theft of the bicycle during the rental/tour they must compensate the lessor .
• Are required to make reasonable use of the leased property , adhere to the public safety rules, safe driving provisions and according to Greek Driving Laws.
• Declare responsibly that they will not use bicycles and participate to the tour under the influence of alcohol or substances. In the event that they appear to be drunk or under the influence of drugs and/ or stimulants , our company and the lessor will not allow them to take part in the bike tour without liability.
• State that before the rental they examined the bicycle and its operation and found it to its absolute best suited to its intended use.
• Are advised to use a helmet and special equipment for their safety.
Our company and the lessor of the bicycles have no liability for any accidents or injuries to passengers or third parties caused by inappropriate behavior or driving of the participants and the occupants , as well as for damage to foreign property that will occur during the tour / lease. Exclusively responsible is the user – driver. Our company and the lessor have no legally obligation to insure bicycles.
Regarding walking tours, customers should keep in mind that they need to have the appropriate physical condition to walk uphill or climb stairs. The company cannot guarantee the availability of specially-designed spaces or appropriate access for disabled people. For comfortable tours that fit your needs, the company suggest that you book a private tour – service. Upon booking any service, customers must be certain that they can cope with the above and let us know if they have particular nutritional or pharmaceutical needs that could affect participation in the tours. Our company may refuse participation to any customer whose health condition may interrupt or hinder the tour.
Participation in our company’s tours requires participants to demonstrate appropriate behavior. Participants should comply with the recommendations of tour leaders. They should be dressed appropriately, especially if their tour includes a visit to a church or monastery. In case alcoholic drinks are offered, participants are responsible for their actions, health and safety. They are obliged to respect the rules and regulations of the places they visit.
It is the company’s duty to coordinate and execute the services it provides to its customers in the best possible way, having taken all possible measures from its behalf for the smooth conduction of services. The company shall not be held responsible for any wrong actions or omissions of third parties – associates – as well as for cases of emergency, such as delays, cancellations, blocked areas, strikes, terrorist acts (and other causes), accidents, illnesses, food poisoning, personal injury, death, lack of respect, material and other damage or expenses, overbooking, and so on. The company and its affiliates have the right to change/modify part of a program for unpredictable or company-controlled reasons, while they do their best to provide alternative solutions.
The content, information, software, products and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors, such as the availability of reservations, pricing errors, etc.
The company reserves the right to amend any reservation-related errors on the website as well as pending reservations that were made at an incorrect price.
The company cannot guarantee that links to third party websites and information provided by third parties are free from viruses or other harmful malware.
This website should be used for legitimate purposes only and in lawful manners so that its use by third parties is not inhibited. Customers are obliged to use the website in accordance with law, morality and the terms herein, and not to commit acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to the website, affect or put in danger the services of our company. Any reservation made for speculative or misleading purposes, aiming to fraud or to increase the demand for a product, will be canceled.
Copyright and any other protected rights related to this website are held by the company. The content of this website (the name Corfu Perspectives Guided Tours, including all trademarks, logos, photographs, and any graphic designs) belongs exclusively to the company, except to what is explicitly referred to as third party ownership.
It is forbidden to copy, distribute, process, transfer, resell, create derivative works or mislead the public about the actual content provider of this website.
It is possible to access and display the website, but it is forbidden to incorporate it on other websites without the written consent of the company.
After the tour, you will receive an emai from TripAdvisor asking you to rate our services and an email from us to rate our services on Google.